What is LRP?
If you have been researching essential oil companies or if you are following any essential oil accounts, you have probably seen or heard mention of LRP. But what IS LRP?
LRP stands for Loyalty Reward Program and it is one way that DoTERRA rewards its wholesale customers and Wellness Advocates. When you place a wholesale order on what is referred to as an LRP template, you can earn points back to be used on future purchases. The longer you participate, the more credits you can earn – up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases.
If your LRP order is 125 PV or more, you will qualify for the Product of the Month Club if you process your order by the 15th of the month. This promotion runs every month, with the free product being new each month.
Click HERE for the complete lowdown on LRP.
- A minimum monthly Rewards Order of 50 PV is required to earn product credits.
- Orders with a minimum of 1 PV will maintain both Loyalty Reward level (%) and previously accrued points.
- There is no maximum monthly credit accumulation limit.
- Product credits will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Product credits can be used to purchase full PV products only (meaning if you don’t have enough points accumulated, you cannot redeem points to partially purchase a product).
- Product credits can be redeemed over the phone at 1-800-411-8151 or online using your LRP template.
- You do not accumulate points on products redeemed with credits.
- There is a redemption fee of $3 per 100 points.
- If a Loyalty Rewards order is placed online, you will receive 100 % of your shipping points back as product credit (basically FREE shipping). If the order is placed by phone, 50% of shipping will be reimbursed as credits.
- You must be an LRP participant for 60 days before you can redeem points.
- You cannot sell products earned with LRP credits.
- Loyalty Reward orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%).
I know LRP can be a rather confusing topic, but hopefully this information makes it a bit easier to digest. For more information on the business side of DoTERRA, you may wish to visit How to Choose a Sponsor, or Why Should I Choose DoTERRA?
Ready to get started on your own essential oil journey? CONTACT ME.